CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The best mop in the world!

For Christmas this year, my mother-n-law gave me the EuroProX Shark Steamer. Alright wives and moms, I have to say that this is the best steam mop in the world!!! If you want super clean floors, this is the mop for you!!! I just thought that I had clean floors before!! I swept and mopped with lysol and thought that I was getting my floors clean. I was wrong! The first time that I used this mop I was disgusted with what I saw on the pad, now I use it almost everyday!! It is super easy to use and is very lightweight. I am a much happier person when my house is clean (arent we all?) and now I KNOW that my floors really are spotless!!!!! I would recommend this mop to anyone!!! Thank you so much mimi for getting this for me, I have already used it countless times and love it!!! GET ONE...IT'S AWESOME!!!!!

0 comments: