CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick. and update on little Robbie

I am VERY sick. Abigail and I both went to the doctor today. She just has a cold, I on the other hand have Pharyngitis. Not fun. I think I would feel tons better if someone would just tear my throat off. It hurts to swallow, eat, drink, talk, sit still BREATHE!!! Now im getting stopped up and a slight cough. My hip hurts too cause I got a rocephin shot. At least he GAVE me a shot though. This has been going on since Wednesday, and only getting worse. I'm sorry for complaining, I just dont feel worth a crap and need to get it out I guess. Abigail is feeling pretty good though, she just has a runny nose but I had to be sure she didnt have what I did. Update on Robbie's nephew: He is now at home, from what Robbie told me, he is doing good. Thank you all for your prayers. Promise my next post wont be so dramatic!!!

0 comments: